Assistant Night Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Night Manager to join our team.
- Dealing with any guest enquiries efficiently and effectively;
- Maintaining good awareness of all hotel areas;
- Ensuring all procedures are followed and all night jobs are complete in the absence of the Night Manager;
- Assist the manager in controlling the housekeeping budget, in relation to occupancy, departmental expenses and staff rota’s;
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved;
- Producing any nightly reports.
- Previous experience with the Opera Front Office system would be a distinct advantage;
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry;
- Previous experience of working within a Front Office/Nights environment is essential;
- Experience at a supervisory level.