Night Shift Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Night Shift Manager to join our team.
- Manage the safe operation of the warehouse and yard functions on nights, being flexible enough to cover days when required;
- Setting and monitoring KPIs.
- HR management experience required;
- ILM Level 3 or equivalent;
- Committed to the achievement and maintenance of quality and best practice;
- You MUST have supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Leadership & coaching skills with experience of large, complex teams in a face paced environment;
- An inspirational individual who demands the highest standards of performance and behaviour from self and team;
- Has presence and confidence that makes an immediate positive impression on others;
- Experience of leading large 24/7 teams, providing a high standard of leadership;
- Good stake holder management experience for both internal and external teams;
- Proven managerial experience working in a fast moving distribution environment;
- Good analytical background, able to demonstrate decision led leadership;
- You must have a good understanding of health & safety regulations.