Event Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Event Sales Manager to join our team.
- Defines and implements a sales plan addressing revenue, customer base and market;
- Attend and manage all events, briefing staff on Health & Safety and delegating responsibilities;
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives;
- Achieving monthly targets & KPI’s;
- Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- Engage with decisionmakers over the phone and by email;
- Canvass to generate new leads via social media;
- Oversees all day to day activities of direct reports;
- Works closely with the Event Manager to ensure the events are being delivered to the highest ability;
- Be creative with your suggestions to enhance the event’s success and upsell as appropriate;
- Maintain solid relationships with existing businesses;
- Responsible for all new business across the venue;
- Explain the benefits of exhibiting at our award-winning shows;
- Strong reactive & proactive approach to sales.
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office;
- Project management skills;
- Team player with leadership skills;
- The ability to negotiate where needed.