Interim Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Interim Accountant to join our team.
- Taking lead on documenting various financial controls;
- Production of regulatory and technically compliant statutory annual report and accounts;
- Adhoc project related tasks;
- External audit assistance;
- Ensuring all statutory returns are completed accurately and timely;
- Supervising more junior colleagues;
- Providing pivotal support to various country offices to ensure that all transactions are entered accurately and in a timely manner;
- The production of the tax accounts as well as tax returns;
- Interrogating large volumes of data across cost centres;
- Assisting in annual accounts production, budgets and forecasting;
- Providing financial information to internal and external stakeholders;
- Providing improvements where necessary;
- Analysis at month end to challenge processes and reporting;
- Ad hoc duties as and when required;
- Work with the wider finance team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- At least 2 years experience within a practice role, ideally with financial services client base;
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment;
- Immediately available;
- Strong Excel and accounts systems skills (Xero).