Legionella Risk Assessor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legionella Risk Assessor to join our team.
- Auditing site records, logbook and monitoring regimes;
- Assist Supervisor with On Site Supervision of local authority buildings, housing, schools & leisure centres;
- Sampling, monitoring and various other water treatment tasks;
- Generating reports and site information;
- Producing schematics of hot and cold-water systems;
- Work to agreed schedules and communicate effectively with Field Manager;
- Ensure that information is kept up to date for internal use for recording mileage and start and finish time;
- Temperature Monitoring of hot and cold water systems;
- Inspections of CWST, Water Heater and other plant;
- Inspection of Thermostatic Mixer Valves;
- Liaise effectively with customers and colleagues by phone, email, letter and in person.
- Enhanced DBS (preferred);
- Experience in the Water Treatment Industry;
- Full driving licence;
- Ideally Experience in HTM-04.