Operations Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Coordinator to join our team.
- Carry out internal audits, client file audits and log and record findings reporting to management as required;
- Keeping up to date and maintaining regulatory knowledge;
- Prepare numerous reports for team and client meetings;
- Conduct reconciliation and administration of files; supplier, operative and client invoicing;
- Prepare and file documentation, maintain accurate records and reports as required;
- Overseeing, coordinating, and organizing various operational logistics;
- Ensuring all timesheets are submitted correctly and reporting on figures;
- Providing support to the Operations Team: Coordinating meetings and book meeting rooms;
- Forecasting staffing requirements for senior management;
- Project Management and Administration;
- Governance of the internal management systems;
- Chairing and organizing fortnightly team meetings and making sure all action items are documented for completion;
- Responsible for ensuring new starter process is adhered to and not advanced without the completed approvals in place;
- Managing software subscriptions and user lists;
- Planning team and sub-team meet ups to create a comfortable, budget-friendly, and fun experience for everyone.
- Customer focused;
- Experience in busy office based admin/customer service role is essential;
- Standards and Quality;
- Business Awareness;
- Problem solving.