Procurement Co-ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Procurement Co-ordinator to join our team.
- Implement and monitor health & safety practices as set out in the company health & safety policy;
- Keep up to date with products and competitors;
- Coordinate the communication between key customers and internal teams;
- Ensure that procurement targets are met and exceeded;
- Completing applications for tenders and maintaining the relevant documentation;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- Develop and grow the procurement pipeline.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft/Google programs i.e Excel, Word, Google Docs/Sheets;
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation;
- Travel around the UK is required and occasional travel to Europe. A full and clean UK driving license is a must;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels;
- Previous experience in the Biomass or Forestry industry is beneficial;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.