Analytics Solution Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Analytics Solution Architect to join our team.
- Estimating resourcing needs;
- Providing design control across the delivery lifecycle;
- Commissioning implementation teams;
- Providing technical advice to clients and internal stakeholders;
- Investigating and appraising solution options, including technology choices;
- Solution design and specification;
- Identifying and defining the scope of solutions;
- Advising on and defining engineering lifecycle;
- Producing the technical content of proposals;
- Requirements capture and analysis;
- Working with delivery partners, either internally or externally.
- Virtualisation or containerisation;
- Business intelligence;
- Knowledge and experience of Analytics technologies including at least four of the following: Big data;
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline;
- Cloud Technologies;
- Information governance;
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning;
- Data warehousing;
- 5+ years of experience in designing and delivering complex Analytics projects for clients, ideally across different sectors;
- DevOps, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.