Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team.
- Design of new infrastructure solutions;
- Provide support to new platforms and solutions through the initial launch phase;
- Actively support in the delivery of operational support to the Operations Team;
- Build, implement, test and document new infrastructure solutions;
- Providing documentation where necessary;
- Support Landmarks IT Development processes in the provision of new of improved products and services;
- Play a key role in the development of cloud transformation strategy;
- Investigate user requirements for application and infrastructure changes, design and implement appropriate solutions;
- Provide 3 rd Line infrastructure support as required;
- Designing cloud web services;
- On-call after 12 months;
- Conduct development and implementation tasks for Landmark systems including project planning, analysis, designing, programming, testing and debugging;
- Assisting with project work;
- Monitoring of cloud infrastructure;
- Take ownership of best practises for cloud infrastructure.
- Specialist Linux experience, preferably RHCE accredited;
- Experience of cloud server virtualisation;
- Advanced scripting language skills;
- Deployment and supervision of large-scale systems and platforms.