Cloud Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cloud Software Engineer to join our team.
- Staying on the leading edge of development practices;
- Determining architectural feasibility by evaluation, analysis and requirement definition of proposed solutions;
- Creating solutions that you and yours can experience in the real world;
- Continually enhancing our products and internal tools with code reviews, pair programming, and other agile techniques;
- Improving and introducing new development and project management processes to get things done efficiently;
- Devising and implementing automation strategies;
- Devising, implementing, testing, and monitoring information security controls;
- Investigating problems areas;
- Building a software system that can handle millions of requests concurrently.
- You have worked on scalable, distributed, database driven, service oriented solutions on the cloud;
- A good degree in a relevant subject such as computer science or software engineering;
- A deep understanding of networking technologies;
- Competency in one or more programming and scripting languages;
- A clear grasp of the fundamentals of NoSQL, Relational and Graph Databases;
- An understanding of the requirements for implementing robust software security for the internet;
- NodeJS, Python, Java or .NET (we use NodeJS and Python);
- The DevOps movement and Agile methodologies.