Database Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Database Manager to join our team.
- Support best practices and adoption of processes to enter new data;
- Lead on global data issues especially where data decay is problematic, support on technology roll out & adoption and processes changes;
- Maintain and manage relationships with key stakeholders to the benefit of SCC;
- Managing reports on data quality metrics;
- Create and run reports to identify quality issues, provide timely remedies and solution;
- Segmentation to with commercial planning, strategic marketing and revenue marketing to create lists and governance on management;
- Create data flows and processes linked to CRM and other marketing platforms.
- You must have extensive experience working with CRM’s from both a power user and management perspective;
- Ideally you have led or project managed a key role in the adoption of a new CRM for a recognised charity or not for profit;
- Familiarity with Microsoft toolsets including Office 365 advantageous.