Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as life sciences, physical sciences, mathematics, statistics, and research and development in these fields.
Research Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Research Manager to join our team.
- Advising on best techniques and methodologies regarding new research needs within the business;
- Heavily focused on viewing analytics and understanding audience value;
- Pulling together strands of quantitative insight into strategic reports;
- Conducting market research;
- Use research, data and evidence produced by others to contribute to Pivotal’s work on improving public policy;
- Manage the work of the research team, and line manage research team members;
- Communicate research findings in an accessible and engaging way;
- Produce and commission a range of research outputs;
- Develop and manage a programme of research to help achieve Pivotal’s aim of improving public policy in Northern Ireland;
- Contribute to the management and leadership of Pivotal, and play a full role in the staff team.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and grow external awareness of products in specialist area;
- Confidence, resilience and authority to communicate with and advise c-level management;
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and a proactive attitude;
- Good presentation skills, confidence to stand up and present;
- A considerable level of self-discipline and self-management. It also demands someone willing and able to excel in a team environment that is agile;
- Proven experience in media/telecoms research, and have established a strong track record of producing thought leading reports in this space;
- Willingness to work with results oriented team environment where priorities can change.