Dev Ops Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to join our team.
- Take lead responsibility for build, release and configuration processes for their web platform or other systems;
- Work towards continuous integration and delivery processes and infrastructure;
- Take ownership of performance and quality, troubleshooting and proactively suggesting improvements to processes and infrastructure.
- Ability to automate system configuration and management using scripts (Bash, Powershell, Ruby, Python, etc.) and configuration management tools;
- Advanced knowledge of Azure including virtual networking, non consumption PAAS and IAAS;
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Experience in managing integration projects is desirable;
- Experience of working with continuous delivery tool sets and frameworks;
- Exposure to Bitbucket and Bamboo or other source control, build and deployment products;
- Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly;
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, DFSR, Group Policy;
- Significant experience designing and delivering infrastructure services;
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban;
- Microsoft stack knowledge with .Net experience;
- Integration tool knowledge such as Redhat;
- Azure knowledge;
- Advanced, applied and up to date knowledge of technologies to support and deliver end to end Dev Ops processes.