DevOps Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a DevOps Analyst to join our team.
- Regularly update stakeholders on ongoing troubleshooting and resolution efforts;
- Participates in technical training programs and self-directed learning;
- Thoroughly document all cases and communications utilising a case tracking system;
- Will be responsible for application software delivery and troubleshoot failure of installations;
- Use diagnostic tools and/or run tests to resolve problems quickly and accurately;
- Research and resolve internal and external user-reported issues related to a product or discipline;
- Consults with and coordinates the efforts of other technicians to resolve stakeholder issues and questions in a timely manner;
- Document and report application defects to Development teams and influence change by way of software or procedural enhancement.
- Unix and Oracle Database;
- SQL & Unix Shell Scripting;
- Unix, Windows, Apache Web Server Configuration etc;
- Experience supporting a Pensions/ or Insurance system – highly desirable;
- Nginx, RedHat Linux – highly desirable;
- PL/ SQL, Perl, Python – highly desirable;
- Programming skills – highly desirable;
- Containers (Docker) – highly desirable.