Engine Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Engine Programmer to join our team.
- Develop scalable, fast and efficient code;
- Implement and refine core engine systems.
- Knowledge of technical documentation and testing;
- 2+ years’ engine programming experience;
- A background in console game development;
- Ability to decipher and understand complex systems;
- Ability to write well optimised and portable code;
- Ability to estimate task schedules/dependencies;
- Experience with multithreaded development;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent c++ knowledge;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience with low level CPU or assembly programming;
- Professional experience shipping at least one title;
- Knowledge of existing optimisation techniques and performance analysis tools;
- Strong math skills.