Lead Engine Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Engine Programmer to join our team.
- Actively look for ways to improve the engine to improve performance;
- Work closely with other disciplines to identify tools needs and gather detailed requirements;
- Researching new technologies for possible use in the game;
- Monitor and attack Technical Debt at every possibility;
- Design, implement, document and maintain the extensions to the Unreal engine, such as render changes, asset pipeline changes;
- Lead the engine team’s development efforts for the whole project.
- Commercial experience in UE4;
- Experience operating a live free-to-play game service;
- Experience working with highly distributed teams.