Experienced Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Experienced Programmer to join our team.
- Write, update and maintain new and existing projects across all major platforms and languages;
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features to deadlines;
- Take ownership of systems, features and projects;
- Create and assist with code reviews.
- Experience working on console hardware;
- Experience porting games between platforms;
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day;
- Fluent in multiple programming languages including C/C++
- Experience shipping games or apps from inception to completion;
- Experienced and confident working on low-level code in areas such as physics, rendering, memory management, networking etc;
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a programming position;
- Experience working with in-house or commercial game engines such as Unreal or Unity.