Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Programmer to join our team.
- Liaising with Quality Assurance to fix bugs;
- Writing and being accountable for high quality source code;
- Ensuring the game is compliant with manufacturer’s guidelines for all the relevant platforms;
- Working with designers to implement gameplay and user interface elements to the designers’ specifications.
- Able to break down and structure tasks to meet deadlines efficiently;
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively including planning, organising and prioritising in conjunction with the code team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with team members outside of the code team;
- Demonstrable portfolio of relevant extra-curricular or hobbyist projects;
- A professional ‘can do’ attitude and a strong team player;
- Writes clear, debuggable, maintainable and performance targeted code;
- Excellent bug diagnosis and debugging skills;
- Highly self-motivated with a positive mental attitude and pride in delivering quality.