Integration Analyst & Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Integration Analyst & Developer to join our team.
- Working with the business to understand the processes and systems being integrated;
- Working on multiple concurrent projects;
- End-2-end ownership of business-critical integrations; from requirements through design, development and support;
- Partnering with the technical lead of our implementation partners;
- Follow best practices;
- Providing integrations between more than 50 existing systems.
- History of preparing design documents;
- Strong experience integrating with Databases (Oracle/SQL Server);
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies such as DNS & Firewalls;
- Experience working with APIs and their related technologies (JSON/XML/SOAP/XSD/Rest);
- A background in software development in a mainstream language such as Java, .NET, C, C++;
- Clear written and oral communications. Experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels across the business;
- Experience of integrating systems from a range of sources (cloud, on-prem, 3rd party);
- Previous experience designing and developing robust integrations;
- Comfortable working alongside third party consultancy and software providers;
- Experience of using Azure and AWS;
- Thoroughly versed in development best practices (source control, release management, change control).