Integration Engineer I develops and implements solutions integrating applications across the enterprise or its units/departments. Evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. Being an Integration Engineer I requires C++ or Java; XML; EDI or OBI; Oracle or Microsoft SQL. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Integration Engineer I typically reports to a manager. The Integration Engineer I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. To be an Integration Engineer I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Integration Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Integration Engineer to join our team.
- Post sales Technical support for off-air Repeaters and DAS systems;
- Responsible for Implement automation system test;
- Responsible for testing Linux based software and System level;
- Design and implement System Tests;
- Contribute to internal failure investigations and act on conclusions from such investigations to prevent reoccurrence;
- Perform Manual and Automatic testing of Linux based Software;
- Being part of QA team, working closer with R&D;
- Manage and review external studies by specialist contractors;
- Assist the Senior Integrity Engineers in leading the development, review and update of fixed equipment integrity management systems;
- Being part of QA team, testing final product before release;
- Review inspection reports and propose updated written schemes of examination (WSE) to appropriately address.
- Experience of analogue and digital programming;
- Good understanding of the software development process, software design, data flow and bottlenecks;
- Programing experience (C#, python, SQL);
- Well-versed in QA test methodologies;
- 3-5 years of experience in manual/automatic testing of software system-based Unix / Linux environments;
- Proficient in using lab test equipment such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers and signal generators;
- Knowledge of Analogue and Digital wireless communication techniques;
- Experience of IT Networks;
- RF simulation and debugging skills;
- Practical experience in RF system design.