Solutions Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team.
- Understand and qualify customers’ goals and effectively articulate Segment’s ability to meet these goals;
- Ensure the success of customer POCs through effective management of success criteria, planning and execution;
- Work in concert with the Enterprise Account Executives to build and adapt sales strategies and drive towards successful sales into F500 companies;
- Distill and advocate customer interests, needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales;
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of and document the customers’ architectural solutions/environment;
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the integration and data management space;
- Present details of those solutions to stakeholders;
- Identify opportunities for the use of Corda in new applications and associated opportunities for Services;
- Building and presenting the Business and Technical value around Alfresco solutions for our customers;
- Strategizing with our Sales Reps on how to best work together to ensure Alfresco’s success;
- Answering customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, and providing software development and consultation to prospective users;
- Evangelizing our cloud ready platform with customers;
- Contributing to the achievement of regional and team booking targets as defined by the VP of Sales, Americas;
- Provide visibility into project requirements to assist R3 product development teams further enhance Corda platform capabilities;
- Design Corda applications, supporting software, packaging, documentation, or training, to meet the needs of those designs.
- Have experience working with relational, object and unstructured database technologies;
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ideally have experience with enterprise integration, preferably within financial institutions;
- Preferred knowledge of front-to-back systems in banking, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and integration;
- Travel will be required.