Software Developer in Test Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Developer in Test to join our team.
- Investigation of system performance characteristics and automated system test fails;
- Support and maintenance of tests, infrastructure and tools;
- Work in close collaboration with Developers, Product Owners technical teams and third party suppliers to ensure effective, positive testing outcomes;
- Design, Implement & maintain test suite automation.
- Software Development Lifecycle with understanding of coding, testing and debugging procedures;
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using build tools e.g. Jenkins, GitLab;
- Thorough understanding of test principles, concepts and techniques;
- A highly effective communicator who is able to clearly explain complex technical issues;
- Familiar with a variety of development and automation tools;
- Experience of working within Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban;
- Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude, and a passion for developing high quality, efficient software.