Lead Test Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Test Engineer to join our team.
- Drive innovation;
- Be familiar within an Agile environment and also work in a scrum team;
- Assist in CI/CD and DevOps;
- Use Cucumber-JVM to specify business and test requirements into test automation functionality;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions;
- Build up a deep understanding of the actual application and then use this understanding and knowledge to extend the application;
- Prepare reports and documentation for releases;
- Perform maintenance and upgrades on the framework and test case code base;
- Working with developers to write automated tests for each sprint;
- Able to perform as a manual QA role when desired or needed;
- Build and maintain automation framework on a regular basis.
- In-depth knowledge of Core Java 8+ 3+ Years’ experience;
- Test Automation Development in an Agile environment;
- Proven experience in BDD/ Cucumber-JVM 3+ Years’ experience;
- Experience in WebDriver and Selenium Grid;
- Maven & Jenkins CI;
- JDBC and/or Hibernate and able to run SQL queries.