Test Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Test Lead to join our team.
- Developing Functional automation and leading the Test Automation strategy;
- Providing expert knowledge of testing best practice throughout the development lifecycle;
- Collaborating with the broader development team and internal stakeholders;
- Working with the IT leadership team to identify area of improvement, through new technologies, toolsets and methodologies;
- Championing Agile Testing – Building a current and future test roadmap, delivering quality products and excellent user experience.
- A degree-level qualification in a Computer Science discipline;
- API Level & Service testing skills;
- 3rd party supplier experience;
- Creating and maintaining complex test plans;
- Extensive experience with Agile, V-Model & Waterfall;
- Solid functional testing skills and happy to get your hands dirty if required;
- JIRA & Confluence tool experience;
- Agile experience desirable;
- Solid approach and understanding of the delivery and tracking of project benefits;
- A proven track record in testing accounting systems and regulatory change;
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Experience of testing actuarial systems and regulatory change is desirable;
- Multi-discipline experience from large complex organisations;
- Excellent test planning and co-ordination skills;
- Use of test management tools for Test Scripting, Test Execution, Reporting and Defect Management (Service Now preferred).