Tech Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Tech Lead to join our team.
- Primary technical lead for Microsoft Azure and on-premise hosting infrastructure;
- You’ll get to work with coaches and leads to ensure we’re building high-quality products as well as delivering the project on time, on budget;
- You will design, develop, test, deploy and improve digital products with a focus on front-end development;
- You will be accountable for the technical delivery of the project by the team;
- You will be hands-on on projects, getting deep into code and be looked upon as a senior authority in software development tasks, projects, Etc;
- You’ll be expected to drive technical direction in projects and assure they meet scalability, robustness and security requirements;
- You will be responsible for the technical approach to problems;
- As a tech lead, part of your role is to be a people manager;
- You’ll get the exciting responsibility to bring in new ways and approaches to building solutions.
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience deploying application stacks to AWS;
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Circle Ci, Jenkins;
- A solid understanding of CI/CD;
- A deep understanding of either Java or Node.js and preferably some exposure to both;
- An eagerness to work alongside product teams to find a healthy balance between tech and feature driven priorities;
- Extensive experience building and maintaining large scale applications;
- Have knowledge of the full development life cycle from inception to development and launch;
- Communicating, collaborating and working productively with non-technical staff;
- An understanding of distributed asynchronous architectures;
- Product focused and understand the balance between speed of delivery and quality.