Corporate Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Development Manager to join our team.
- Work to secure long term, income generating, strategic partnerships with leading organisations in the UK;
- Execute transactions including process management, structuring, negotiations, and closing deals;
- Work closely with colleagues to continuously develop, review, and implement, the new business corporate partnerships strategy;
- Ad hoc financial analysis as required;
- Supporting the development of the group’s M&A pipeline, including the identification of new potential targets;
- Lead on the day-to-day management of the new business strategy in order to increase income and secure long term corporate partnerships;
- Helping to identify strategic opportunities for development;
- Create engaging plans for all prospects including case for support;
- Building forward looking financial models to support group strategy, budgets and forecasts;
- Ensure effective management of post-closing deal terms and hand-off to integration teams;
- Manage cross-functional due diligence teams with a hands-on, team-oriented approach;
- Perform due diligence, including financial analysis & risk assessments in support of proposed transactions.
- 3+ years’ M&A deal experience at top-tier corporate development group, PE, investment bank, or Big-4 transaction services;
- Experience with international deals, venture capital deal, or continuous improvement cultures a plus;
- Work experience in a 2nd discipline, e.g. finance diligence, acct/finance, strategy, etc. strongly preferred;
- Note: If interested, along with a resume, please include a deal sheet with buy-side/sell-side deals;
- Substantial life sciences experience required, either via work experience or scientific / technical education;
- Bachelor’s Degree required.