Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
Software Test Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our team.
- Work as part of a Scrum / Agile team;
- Acting as a key bridge between development and test;
- Building test frameworks and methodologies that will define the testing processes used as part of the software development process;
- Partner with internal and external teams in testing, deploying and operating highly scalable blockchain networks;
- Design, write and execute automated test cases and write test documentation;
- Participate in prototyping and experimentation to validate the system architecture;
- Make sure that software is verified in compliance with our quality management system and medical device standards;
- Always looking out to identify opportunities to contribute to improvements;
- Develop and maintain a library of CorDapps for use within the testing process;
- Documenting and tracking bugs;
- Develop and review automated test code and scripts;
- Execute test cases and produce verification evidence and reports;
- Develop software test tools for the laboratory in order to test product features (Power cycling tests, power sequence tests, communication tests…);
- Creation and maintenance of project focussed dashboards on our bug tracking system;
- Undertake complex system performance analysis from the ground up to determine operational limits of the system.
- Experience working with Selenium test automation scripting is essential;
- Knowledge of testing principles and lifecycles;
- Experience testing Windows based client / server applications;
- Experience in preparing and writing test cases from design documents;
- Computer Science degree ( or equivalent);
- General experience with test automation programs;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Experience in any popular programming languages (example: Python, Java, C/C++);
- Writing test documentation, production documentation;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and HTTP/REST;
- Non-functional testing;
- As a Software Test Engineer, you will create on the fly test and deployment scripts in shell and python or Java;
- Proven track record of delivering test automation for highly complex software systems;
- Git, GitLab or GitHub;
- Love for the Tech Industry.