IT Solution Architect/Lead Java Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Solution Architect/Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity, scalability and manageability;
- Some experience in investment banking or financial services, ideally;
- Worked within a small team;
- Good grasp of automation frameworks for Mobile and Web;
- Experience with protecting data;
- Understanding of PKI (public key infrastructure);
- You have strong experience putting together architectural documentation used to convince management of the choices.
- Leadership experience – energetic with positive / can-do attitude;
- An excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT;
- Experience with logic algorithms, design patterns, optimizations and other development approaches;
- Skilled at improving older code bases, as well as applying modern best practices to new projects;
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements;
- Familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches.