Junior Java Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join our team.
- Maintain and improve the performance, reliability and quality of existing solutions;
- Develop well-crafted, reliable and performant Java, with a specific slant towards web development;
- Have a basic working knowledge of C# in Microsoft’s technology stack (including dotnet core and .NET MVC);
- Use git, github and SourceTree to manage code, create branches and pull requests;
- Be cognisant of Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services such as SOAP & REST. Knowledge of Freemarker would be beneficial;
- Work effectively within a small Agile team and contribute to all aspects of the software development process from design through to delivery;
- Understand and be able to use SQL queries & stored procedures in web applications;
- Work closely with your team, marketing and the wider business to devise innovative solutions for new product features.
- Ability to understand customer needs;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Highly Organised;
- Strong attention to detail.