Solution Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Solution Designer to join our team.
- Be a ‘trusted pair of hands’ in the office to ensure you accurately and professionally document the proposed solutions based on client requirements;
- Learn early on to take full responsibility for simple solution requests from clients;
- Provide advice on process and tool improvements to ensure we continue to optimise the end to end processes;
- Liaise with the sales and service management teams to deliver designs within agreed deadlines, particularly at peak work times;
- Engage with the delivery teams to ensure that designs are understood and implemented in the way our clients expect;
- Interface with the projects and engineering teams to scope & price them and ensure the correct approvals are obtained;
- Work within our pricing tools to deliver accurate quotes and pricing models.
- Skilled use of Excel for pricing and reporting purposes would be an advantage;
- Understanding of the core IT concepts behind servers, enterprise storage, networking and security would be an advantage;
- Comfortable capturing requirements and speaking directly to clients;
- Coding, DevOps and other Computer Science skills are not required for this role, although they may be useful as you develop your career within Ensono.