Systems Simulation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Simulation Engineer to join our team.
- Provide regular outputs to influence and test designs;
- Create the required scenarios to model;
- Own the link budget;
- Own the end-to-end system simulation;
- Discuss and agree interfaces with other engineering disciplines;
- Create and validate the simulation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to team members and management;
- All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance;
- Understanding of Antennas and installed performance;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or engineering related discipline;
- Link budget analysis;
- Simulation of complex wireless systems (Preferably LTE);
- MATLAB (Preferably Simulink);
- Electronics, Physics, software, Maths based subjects, Master’s Degree;
- Candidates studying master’s degree also will be considered;
- Experience in Electronic warfare (Radar, Communications Systems, Antennas, Surveillance Systems) .