Design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis, cost containment, capacity enhancement, routing and shipment optimization, or information management.
Reliability Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join our team.
- Responsible for the management of external contractors including – Risk assessment, method statements etc;
- Using a Root-Cause Analysis approach – identify issues/opportunities & create a solution;
- Liaise cross-functionally to help minimise down-time & losses;
- Coaching the Engineering team in Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques;
- Development of the PPM Schedule on-site – with appropriate supporting metrics;
- Development of the Predictive Maintenance tasks – asset performance, technical upskilling, maintenance contract management;
- Identify and implement small CAPEX projects to reduce plant losses and inefficiencies.
- Ability to support colleagues at all levels effectively and professionally even when under pressure;
- Relevant qualifications;
- As a result, overtime (and additional pay) will be available on a regular basis;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Outstanding communication skills with sound business related knowledge;
- Experience of working in a process plant environment;
- Proven experience of developing and implementing strategies, plans, standards and workflow processes;
- Resolve reliability problems by getting to the root cause, coming up with corrective;
- A good understanding of health, safety and environmental practices;
- A good knowledge of Permit to Work systems and procedures within a COMAH facility;
- Engineering degree or equivalent.