Early Years Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Early Years Teacher to join our team.
- Organizing the work of the teaching assistant;
- Fostering a caring atmosphere and showing commitment to the well-being and social and academic progress of each pupil;
- Sharing responsibilities for curriculum development, display, performances, trips and organizing some aspects of special events;
- Ensuring the creativity and high quality of teaching and learning of the class, assisted by a teaching assistant.
- At least two years’ experience working in the Early Years sector;
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS;
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 – 5 years;
- Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2016;
- QTS Status;
- Candidate must be English speaker as their first language;
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Education / relevant subject);
- Full and relevant Early Years Qualification;
- Early Years Teaching Qualification EYT / QTS / EYPS or Equivalent;
- Team Player;
- Experience in teaching British curriculum;
- Minimum 2-year experience in specific subject;
- You must have legal right to work in the UK;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained;
- Early Years Teaching Qualification EYT / QTS / EYPS.