Demi Chef de Partie Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to join our team.
- As a junior member of the supervisory team, uses supervisory skills to manage other members of the team.
- Confident and professional approach;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Passion for serving simple but classical brasserie style food with a focus on fantastic seafood;
- Some Knowledge of cooking and preparing seafood is desirable along with volume cooking;
- Great working attitude to learn and listen from the senior team is most important;
- Stable work history with current London experience in similar high-volume brasseries;
- Good English language, both verbal and written;
- Formal qualification in culinary arts from a recognized culinary training institution;
- Ability to assist and run a section as required within a team of up to 10 chefs;
- A high standard of personal presentation;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Exceptional culinary skills;
- A calm, well presented and focused Demi chef de Partie within an open plan kitchen;
- Fresh food rosette experience desirable.