Legal Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Director to join our team.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Clinical Negligence team;
- Implementing changes;
- Supervising and developing the skills of fee earners;
- Revising strategies;
- Liaise with central marketing teams to ensure coordinated marketing compliance and enablement across our solutions and our customer facing assets;
- Provide targeted and commercially focussed legal support over the product development lifecycles on existing and new solutions;
- Review and draft commercial legal agreements (including complex technology focussed agreements) and central customer facing template assets.
- Advising on clients on potential issues at the earliest stages of projects;
- Analysing the risk profile of clients projects;
- Selecting the most beneficial type of delivery method for the project;
- A proven track record of advising and leading high value technology and telecommunications transactions and procurements in the public sector;
- A minimum of 5 years post qualified experience gained within a boutique, national law firm, or relevant in house legal team;
- Outstanding technical ability, particularly within negotiating and drafting complex contracts;
- An ability and enthusiasm to implement highly targeted and effective business development initiatives;
- Previous experience of working with or in the public sector;
- Prior supervision experience is beneficial, but not essential as full management and leadership training will be provided.