Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
QA Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QA Director to join our team.
- Approve and authorize quality procedures, Quality notifications for derogations, reworks and destructions;
- Represent department at key meetings, projects or working groups;
- Communicate and work with the Central QA Team and QA Leadership team in Amsterdam;
- Ensure Plant involvement with internal & external audit programs;
- Manage Overhead spend for the QA Department;
- Overall ownership in manufacturing and production processes ensuring the conformity of incoming and outgoing products;
- Work closely with R&D and marketing teams to deliver the products to the desired standards;
- Lead the site as a member of the Plant Lead Team;
- Lead the team that ensure the industrialization of new formulae are completed on time and within technical specifications;
- Lead, coach and assist the QA Department or direct reports in day to day job;
- Lead and ensure adherence to internal Quality Systems and ISO 22716.
- Has a “customer orientated” philosophy and responds effectively to customer problems;
- Knowledgeable of statistical process control/standard deviation in regards to managing/setting of specifications;
- Establishes a budget, analyses potential savings possibilities and establishes action plans and guarantees follow-up and efficiency;
- Employee performance management/Personal Development of others;
- Provides strategic vision, cascading goals, targets and priorities;
- Is a competent auditor;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge and understanding of technical and statistical issues;
- Demonstrates creativity, flexibility and uses innovative approaches.