Developer Evangelist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Developer Evangelist to join our team.
- Samples and demos – Help showcase Corda capabilities with samples and demos that the community at large can leverage;
- Content – Create content to engage the developer audience through social media, videos, blog posts and documentation;
- Community development – Foster a healthy community globally through user group support and a Corda Champions program.
- Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills. – youtube references a plus;
- Ability to write sample applications in 2-3 programming languages;
- Presenting skills – The ability to present complex technical ideas to developers and often non-technical audiences;
- Experience with payment APIs (Paypal, Stripe, etc.) or modern API platforms (Twilio, Shopify, etc.) a big plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Curiosity – Experience of working with blockchain is not essential but a demonstrated curiosity about the technology and its impact are critical;
- Development skills – A Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience, with a track record of development in Java and related languages;
- Right to work in the UK – We are unable to sponsor for work visas for this role;
- Ability to travel – The developer relations team spends 20-30% of time on the road globally;
- This position is ideal for developers who want to stay technically sharp but travel and interact with developers globally;
- Ability to present complex technical ideas to developers and often non-technical audiences;
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously.