Senior Director Clinical Pharmacology Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Director Clinical Pharmacology to join our team.
- Ability to identify talent, provide appropriate coaching to ensure future leadership for the CPMS organization;
- Provide expertise in clinical pharmacology strategy in a specific domain, therapy area or analyses methodology (e.g. Bayesian analyses, PBPK);
- Promote transparency and communicate R&D achievements through publications in appropriate scientific journals;
- To ensure that projects and R&D pipeline receive optimal clinical pharmacology and pharmacometric support;
- Ability to interact with line and middle management, staff and external contacts on a functional, strategic and tactical level;
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply appropriate FDA, EMA and ICH guidelines in the design of clinical studies and drug development strategy.
- PhD or MD;
- PhD or MD with prior experience in clinical pharmacology;
- Significant experience in clinical pharmacology gained within the pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience working with senior stakeholders in a cross functional environment.