Pharmacists Pharmacists dispense prescription medications to patients and offer expertise in the safe use of prescriptions.
Pharmacist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pharmacist to join our team.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals;
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values;
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety;
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS;
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- GPHC registration;
- Previous experience in UK hospital pharmacy;
- Min 3+ Years NHS experience;
- GpHC registered;
- Current Hospital experience;
- Be active in the local community that we serve;
- To co-ordinate the safe and effective medicine management service to all customers;
- NVQ level qualification;
- Customer service and satisfaction orientated;
- Have good communication and customer service skills;
- Be able to work efficiently under your own initiative;
- To have a strong commitment to the provision of advanced services such as MURs, NMS and flu vaccination;
- Work within the GPhC guidelines and required professional standards;
- To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy;
- Work as a team member,train & motivate staff to build business.