Application Security Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Application Security Manager to join our team.
- Carry out penetration tests on applications to highlight vulnerabilities in the code;
- Through engagement with development teams educate developers around secure coding practices and common vulnerabilities in applications (OWASP Top 10);
- Strategic and Technical Orientation / Job Content;
- Definition of application landscape and creation of application risk register across the PwC Network of firms;
- Assessment of application security vulnerabilities across existing application landscape;
- Manage reduction of vulnerabilities throughout SDLC;
- Engagement with development teams to articulate complex application security risks;
- Utilisation of application security tools for scanning applications for common application security risks;
- Plan and prioritise application security vulnerabilities and develop structured remediation plan; and.
- Hands on engineering experience with enterprise security technology;
- Experience engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements;
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets;
- Understanding of security technology at an enterprise and solution level;
- Understanding of how to design and build security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment;
- Experience contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and.