Site Security Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Site Security Manager to join our team.
- Carrying out induction for new employees;
- The HMG Security Policy Framework (SPF);
- Managing efficient and effective co-ordination and execution of;
- Maintaining Thales site accreditation and/or relevant HMG accreditations;
- Corporate Security Policies (Chorus);
- Liaison with customer / sub-contractor security organisations to advise on the correct and secure conduct of all contracts;
- CPNI Standards and Specifications;
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of Site Security Plan (SSP);
- If MOD – appropriate Joint Service Publications (JSP) such as JSP 440;
- Maintaining the site security risk register;
- Attend site / management meetings;
- Managing the correct issuing, storage, mustering and destruction of classified assets;
- UK Law and Legislation;
- Implementing policies and processes in accordance with corporate governance in relation to security as defined in Chorus referential system;
- Assisting with site internal and external audits.
- Good communicator – both written and verbal with ability to present to large groups;
- CISSP certification would be desirable but not essential;
- Previous experience working on MOD contracting sites with knowledge and understanding of List X Sites is essential;
- Proactive in nature with the ability to engage and influence teams;
- Experience managing a small team would be desirable.