Client Relations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Relations Manager to join our team.
- Work closely with operations/internal departments to resolve conflicts and serve as an owner advocate when appropriate;
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as requested;
- Proactively communicate any changes, delays or other potential disservice concerns;
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients and provide world-class service during every interaction;
- Provide daily quality control of all trips;
- Professionally handle high volume of incoming calls;
- Schedule travel and other accommodations based on individual needs;
- Respond quickly to any questions/inquiries.
- Ability to respond calmly and handle many customer demands in a fast paced environment;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written/computer and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level;
- The ability to work in a team atmosphere, and manage a flexible schedule;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships.