Customer Experience Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Experience Coordinator to join our team.
- During annual leave and very busy times the demo scheduler will also act as a backup for the Master scheduler;
- Resolve any complaints coming in without escalation;
- Working closely with AMs to ensure their customers needs are met and their expectations are exceeded after paying a visit;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth customer process;
- need to smartly manage presenter and facility time to accommodate incoming requests and work closely with the Master scheduler of the briefing centre;
- Working closely with the Account Teams to provide booking and coordination services for demonstrations;
- Deal with incoming customer queries via phone and email;
- Manage assistance files ensuring customers receive exceptional service.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office;
- Previous customer service experience within an office environment;
- Previous experience working in customer facing background;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Can work well independently and as part of the team;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Professional customer service skills;
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and manager multiple cases.