The Customer Success Manager resolves client issues, researches problems, and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications. Maintains and increases sales by cultivating client relationships and meeting their operational needs. Being a Customer Success Manager may assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations. Explores various marketing channels to improve sales performance. In addition, Customer Success Manager requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a manager. Being a Customer Success Manager works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as a Customer Success Manager typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Customer Success Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Use your Digital Marketing and Customer Experience knowledge to provide each client with expertise in the bespoke optimisation of the product;
- Provide software training to end users;
- Ownership of internal Customer requests, including scheduling activities as required;
- On-boarding and training customers (usually through online video calls);
- Conduct “buzz” day drop in sessions at client sites, talking users through their systems with a hands-on approach;
- Identify and share customer success stories in a written format with the business;
- Coordinate technical, data and project resources, to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of projects;
- Be the primary point of contact for designated portfolio of customers across varied sectors and industries;
- Effectively prepare and deliver client presentations and QBRs, using data to craft a compelling story;
- Responsible for creation of new training material and ensuring material is kept up to date;
- Guiding customers through their journey with us, including kick-offs, quarterly business reviews and renewals;
- Positions themselves as a trusted advisor for the SG Digital’s Digital Gaming System;
- Data reporting;
- Onboarding new brands and media agencies to the platform;
- Assist the Sales and Success Teams in providing insight to client health, and working to win new business and/or grow existing accounts.
- Technically minded but solutions oriented;
- Confident and convincing individual with experience in working with senior to C-level executives;
- A passion for helping brands and retailers to improve customer experience;
- Relationship builder;
- Well organised with good Attention to detail;
- A background in a consultancy or tech business would be highly beneficial but not essential;
- Experience in project management methodologies and an understanding of ITIL;
- 3 years of experience in a technical role;
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively influence customers;
- A passion for user/consumer experience, analytics, product, and technology;
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing within the financial markets vertical;
- Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented, with a go-getter attitude that takes the initiative and gets things done;
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket and enterprise business customers;
- Good knowledge of software-as-a-service or SaaS.