Estate & Lettings Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Estate & Lettings Manager to join our team.
- Attend to valuations as and when required;
- Liaise with company directors and feedback any information based on office performance and discuss strategies to improve turnover;
- Dealing with any training and development needs to ensure property sales are maximised;
- Assist in maintaining excellent relationships with landlords and buyers to ensure referrals and repeat business;
- Conduct weekly meetings with staff to ensure all relevant communication has been carried over;
- Setting targets for the office including each of the estate agents personal monthly/annual targets;
- Generate new business through marketing, networking, developers, landlords etc.
- Must have previous estate agency experience managing a team of estate agents;
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Able to identify any training needs and address them with all staff members;
- Experience in the local area is preferred but not essential;
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment;
- A strong track record sourcing new businesses and opportunities to generate income;
- Must be comfortable in front of a camera.