External Site Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a External Site Manager to join our team.
- Carry out the quality control, testing and inspection plans on all aspects of cladding and façade;
- Managing and being the principal contact for the facade contractor commercially and operationally;
- Managing any delays/problems on-site;
- Producing a program of works;
- Managing quality control;
- Reporting progress to site Management and recording progress against a program deadline;
- Required to keep within the budget;
- Will be directly responsible for the day to day facade construction of the project;
- Inspecting the work carried out;
- Liaise and work collaboratively with the internal design team and any external team as and when required;
- Maintain high levels of health & safety throughout the project ensuring work is always carried out in a safe manner;
- Communicate and project materials and consumables requirements;
- Required to keep within the time-scale;
- Work with the logistics manager to ensure deliveries and lifts are carried out on time.
- Experience with RC – Frame;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Externals experience;
- Strong track record of delivering projects in a timely manner;
- Experience in previous residential schemes.