Interim Head of Finance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Interim Head of Finance to join our team.
- Regular review on overhead costs;
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and regular reporting, liaison with key stakeholders to ensure that spend is tracked appropriately;
- Provide cover for payroll as required;
- VAT reporting and running all day to day financial aspects of the business;
- Lead on financial business partnering with operational teams adding value that will assist in decision making;
- Exciting and dynamic role, influence local, regional and global stakeholders, with the overriding objective of delivering strong financial control;
- Overseeing financial planning, analysis and reporting across our global programmes;
- Implement new structure around the management accounts and the tightening of the financial policies and processes;
- Work on the annual budgeting process to ensure tight financial control whilst allowing the organisation to develop for the future;
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice;
- Lead on the production of the year end statutory accounts, including being the main point of contact for the auditors;
- Co-ordinate and deliver a development plan to aid preparation for the following year’s closedown process;
- Develop accounting systems and associated processes and ad hoc projects;
- Co-ordinate the timely production and incisive analysis of the monthly management accounts for the wider business as well as at a board level;
- Manage one junior accountant, ensuring the key stakeholders across the organisation are provided with a great service.
- Finance Director;
- Head of Finance;
- finance manager;
- Management Reporting.