Junior Product Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Product Manager to join our team.
- Ensuring that each feature provides a great user experience & that bugs are captured and managed efficiently;
- Gathering feedback from Customer Success on new features to ensure they iterate the product where necessary to support an ‘agile’ development approach;
- Providing third line technical support to end users & Customer Success team to help resolve any issues/queries they have;
- Provide creative direction and leadership for our core web based product;
- Creating, maintaining and actioning test plans containing manual and automated tests;
- Producing high-quality release notes for key contacts and relevant user groups to drive engagement with new features across the user base;
- Owning & managing the testing process; being the voice of the user;
- Own the customers’ product experience from onboarding to lifetime success;
- Define and deliver user experience for the website and across all user touch points;
- Using SQL & Excel to produce regular analysis on how features are used, how regularly & by whom;
- Managing relationship with the Tech Team to deliver projects on time.
- Experience in software testing preferable, if no experience then a keen interest is required, ideally having provided technical support to clients;
- Very strong communication skills, including excellent grammar, with the ability to simply articulate complex concepts;
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy;
- A logical approach, with the ability organise and structure information, extract the relevant points and ask sensible questions to clarify;
- A 1st or 2.1 degree from university in a technical-based degree.