Nursery Room Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nursery Room Manager to join our team.
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare;
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room;
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room;
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room.
- A relevant childcare qualification (Minimum NNEB, NVQ3/Diploma 3) or above or equivalent;
- An excellent understanding of safeguarding / knowledge of child protection procedures;
- Excellent team player;
- Good communication skills, approachable, confident and caring with a passion for working with nursery children;
- Experience of working with children aged 0-5 years in a nursery/private day care setting as a practitioner;
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage);
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare;
- Qualification – NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification;
- Minimum 2 years Childcare experience;
- Committed to your own career development.