Product Manager – Data Integration Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Manager – Data Integration to join our team.
- Define and implement a series of reports to demonstrate and monitor performance;
- Own the roadmap and priorities for all our integration initiatives;
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company, our partners and our customers to define requirements;
- Work with partners to identify opportunities to leverage our data to better promote our listings;
- Work with our engineering team to help deliver great improvements to our search proposition;
- Define an approach to improve the quality of data we’re receiving and to identify poor quality listings;
- Work with other product managers, designers and engineers to help define the requirements of our search product;
- Work with our data engineers and stakeholders to help define and optimise our proprietary area ranking algorithms.
- You are enthusiastic about helping transform how people find, buy and sell property;
- You have good knowledge of data feeds and APIs, and are confident working on both receiving and distributing data using them;
- You have an interest in different approaches to allowing users to search for products;
- You are happy working in a startup environment where plans can change quickly;
- You can make and justifying your prioritisation decisions, even when you are dealing with incomplete information.